• Knauf Insulation has launched a Health Sector Guide to provide designers of healthcare projects with detailed information on meeting the government’s regulatory requirements.
• Leaderflush Shapland has published a brochure on the specification of doorsets in areas where high levels of hygiene and contamination-free properties are essential.
• Marley Eternit has launched www.hydropanel.co.uk, a dedicated website for its Hydropanel fibre cement board. It shows video footage of Hydropanel at work and access to specifier and installer brochure downloads.
• BSRIA has published the Illustrated Guide to Ventilation, which aims to help clients and designers to understand the basics of the subject.
• Havells Sylvania has brought out its Concord Architectural Lighting catalogue for 2009. The catalogue contains detailed information on the Concord range of high end architectural and commercial lighting products as well as lighting controls.
• Tremco Illbruck has released a guide to its adhesives, including cyanoacrylates – commonly known as superglues – for bonding small components; environment-friendly water-based PVAs; solvent-based contact adhesives; cartridge-applied gap filling adhesives; and moisture-curing polyurethane, that tolerates damp surfaces.
• Construction Industry Publications has produced its popular Construction Health & Safety manual (the “Blue Book”) in a new format.