- Burmatex has enhanced its website to make it easier for architects, specifiers and contractors to use. Features include an intelligent online sample-ordering service, a dedicated events page and a comprehensive image library. The sample ordering pages now suggest other products or ranges that will work well with a certain product.
- 3M has created a website for its range of construction products. The new site, www.3Mconstruction.co.uk, is divided into sections based on products for flooring, roofing, walls, personal protective equipment, adhesive bonding and fastening, structural glazing and window films.
- Tileplans has introduced a line-marking system for busy floors that uses different colour tiles instead of paint to create work zones and walkways or highlight hazards.
- Green Surfaces is a new section of the 2009 Surface Design Show being held at the Business Design Centre in London on 10-12 February. It will showcase a selection of visually inspiring, sustainable, recyclable and renewable materials available for contemporary building design.
- A technical manual on Monarfloor's sound reduction solutions has been launched by Icopal. It details thecompany's range of BBA-accredited, high-performance acoustic systems to help meet Part E of the Building Regulations in conversion, refurbishment and new-build.
- Flooring company Flowcrete has completed one of its largest projects to date at Dubai International Airport. A selection of Flowcrete’s specialist systems - including screeds, car park decking and fast-track floors - have all been applied within the new Terminal 3 and Concourse 2.
Specifier 30 January 2009
- Currently reading
Movers and makers