Ahead of Ecobuild, a panel of experts gathered to discuss how to bring about a national retrofitting programme to make the nation’s existing building stock carbon neutral
- Tom Broughton, Brand Director, Building & Ecobuild (chair)
- Gary Devaney, Chairman, LABC Warranty
- Paul Everall, Chief Executive, LABC
- Ashley Powell, Business Development Manager, Breyer Group
- Howard Jones, Business Development Manager, Connect Property Services
- Nigel Ingram, Director of Development and Property, Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Professor Anne Power, Professor of Social Policy, London School of Economics,
- Lord Richard Best, President, Local Government Association
- Neil Cutland, Director, Cutland Consulting
- Leonie Cooper, Consultant, Sustainable Homes
- Tony Millichap, Technical Manager, Kingspan Insulation
Click here to download the full article in PDF form.
If you haven’t registered for Ecobuild already, simply visit www.ecobuild.co.uk/register and complete the short form.
Produced by Client Solutions.
If you’d like to do a project with Building please contact Oliver Hughes in the Client Solutions team on 020 7560 4228 or email email@example.com.