Wates has won the £37m job to build a batch of schools in the north-west of England
The batch of capital-funded schools is the fourth to come to market in the north-west through the Priority Schools Building Programme.
Wates beat Kier to the contract.
The batch comprises six new school buildings in Stockport, Warrington, Wigan and Ellesmere port.
More than 3,330 pupils in 4 primary and 2 secondary schools will be taught in new buildings.
- The schools included in this batch are:
- Abingdon Primary School, Stockport
- Beamont Collegiate Academy, Warrington
- Britannia Bridge Primary School, Wigan
- Christchurch CE Primary School, Ellesmere Port
- St Johns CE (VC) Primary School, Stockport
- Werneth School, Stockport