The iPad has myriad hi-tech features including an iRotation Room and iDeckchairs
An apartment tower modelled on the iPod has been unveiled in Dubai.
The iPad, located in Dubai’s Business Bay, is described as a symbiotic mix of technology, architecture, interior design and software. The developer Omniyat Properties claims it is the first 'Cybertecture' apartment tower in the world.
The 26-storey apartment building features 231 apartments and has been designed by ‘cybertect’ James Law, of James Law Cybertecture International.
IPad has a numerous hi-tech features preceded by the letter i including:
- iReality - Projects virtual skylines from around the world on the apartment walls.
- iHealth – Weight, blood pressure and temperature can be measured by iPad
- iAmbience – Sound and light can change at the touch of a button.
- iEntertainment – Karaoke comes as standard.
- iVoice – The iPad will respond to voice commands.
- iSecurity – RFID/proximity tags replace front door keys.
- iMessaging – Enables the broadcasting of messages on corridors outside of the apartment.
- iRotation Room – Two-bedroom apartments can rotate to change the view of Dubai.
The iPad is scheduled for completion in 2008.