Covers: Main contractors, public policy and public sector clients, including education, health, defence and justice. Also covers health & safety. Main point of contact for news coverage.
Follow Allister on Twitter @ajrHayman
- Tel: 020 7560 4161
- E-mail: email@example.com
Housing developer Hub strikes deal to build 213 homes on the site of the Old Vinyl Factory development in west London
Laing O’Rourke has appointed former Kier chief executive Paul Sheffield as the boss of its European business
What impact will the government’s reshuffle have on the construction sector and policy?
- ‘Reality check’ as construction growth takes a dip in spring
- Government backs Grangemouth's £230m gas store
- New faces for industry in Westminster
- Green Deal minister leaves government
- Developer expects 2016 start for £2bn Kent theme park
- Firms picked for £1.5bn United Utilities work
- Government’s construction pipeline hits £116bn