- Industry body Buildoffsite has released Your Guide to Specifying Modular Buildings: Maximising Value and Minimising Risk. It gives details on when and how best to involve modular manufacturers in the design process.
- Foremans Relocatable Building Systems, supplier of pre-owned modular buildings, has published a brochure and guide to its ConstructionSpace site accommodation service. The site-to-site service eliminates double handling charges and reduces costs for buildings ranging in size from 100m2 up to 3,000m2 in single and multistorey configurations.
- Standing seam roof and facade system maker Kalzip has launched an upgraded, fully integrated single website. The site includes product and technical content and has been redesigned to make it easier to navigate.
- Yorkon has launched a series of design options for greener modular buildings. The optional features include solar thermal heating, photovoltaics, CHP plants, rainwater harvesting and ground-source heat pumps.
- Kingspan Off-Site has teamed up with TRADA Technology for a series of seminars on the benefits of modern methods of construction. The seminars will be held at Kingspan’s timber-frame manufacturing site in Milton Keynes.
Specifier 20 June 2008
- Currently reading
Movers and makers