All our coverage of the institution’s governance review
- Sean Tompkins will not receive full £260,000 bonus, RICS confirms
- Heads roll at RICS as chief executive and president go following governance scandal report
- QC delivers review into RICS governance scandal
- Delayed review into RICS’ governance scandal due in less than a month
- RICS chief operating officer quits
- Members’ anger laid bare as satisfaction rate with RICS slumps to historic low
- Decision to hand RICS boss six-figure bonus draws industry ire
- RICS boss in line to pick up £260,000 bumper bonus
- Review into RICS’ corporate governance scandal issues call for evidence
- Leading property experts call for radical overhaul of RICS after review chair steps down
- RICS needs innovative ways of rebuilding trust
- RICS reforms: More demands from members
- Industry veterans query RICS appointing own bosses to lead review of group
- RICS gives members until April to let it know what reforms they want to see
- RICS reforms: Members demand sweeping changes
- RICS announces details of future purpose review following corporate governance furore
- Former chief construction adviser wades into RICS row, calling it ‘arrogant and naive’
- How does the RICS rebuild its reputation?
- Backlash over fired directors prompted RICS to review its future, president admits
- Fired directors hit back at RICS’ claim they asked for their departure to be kept secret
- Ousted RICS directors asked organisation to keep their departure under wraps, group says
- RICS bows to pressure and sets up inquiry into governance furore
- RICS set for U-turn as it plans independent review into handling of governance scandal
- RICS facing revolt over financial report scandal
Tell us what you think should happen next at the RICS
Now, we want you, our readers, to tell us what you think of the findings of the Levitt review.
Have the resignations come as a surprise? Does the report change how you feel about the RICS and its reputation? Which recommendations in the report stand out? Is another independent review into the RICS’ future purpose the right way to go? How quickly does the RICS need to take action to address the failures highlighted in the review?
This week’s news throws up so many questions, and we want to know what you think about it all.
> To have your say, please email the news team at email@example.com